Intelligent RAID Engine (ISET)
- Convenient RAID application
- The RAID can be used immediately after being created. The system automatically initializes at the background.
- Free from the impact of abnormal RAID status
- The performance of storage devices usually deteriorates in the case of RAID degradation. The Intelligent RAID Engine technology can be a shield against the impact of abnormal RAID status on services to ensure the normal operation of front-end monitoring services.
- Free from the influence of concurrent reading/writing
- The IOPS multiplies when concurrent reading and writing occurs on a disk. The Intelligent RAID Engine technology can be a shield againstthe impact of video recording and playback to ensure the normal operation of front-end services.
- Cache algorithms for videos
- Optimized read/write cache management algorithm, greatly improving access performance and extending the lifespan of HDDs.
- SSD Cache
- The use of SSD Cache can be greatly improving access performance of hot data
- Dynamic adjustment of reconstruction speed
- The system adjusts the reconstruction speed automatically based on the system conditions to reduce the impact of RAID reconstruction on services and to improve the effective utilization of system resources.
- Automatic disk inspection and repair
- The unique hard disk fault-tolerant processing algorithm ensures service continuity even when multiple disk errors exist in the array. Fault sectors can also be automatically repaired.
- Fast disk reconstruction
- Data can be copied to a hot spare disk within a short period. This substantially reduces the read I/O of disk, speeds up the reconstruction, and avoids data loss.
- RAID superblock backup
- Array composition is not affected when data in a certain sector cannot be read. In addition, damaged data can be repaired by using the backup sector to improve array reliability.
- Data safe box
- Online embedded UPS protection and data safe box are provided to ensure secure writing of cache data into data safe box at unexpected power-off without data loss.
- Disk pre-copying
- Pre-detection of failure is implemented to transfer data from risky disk to the hot spare disk.
- Record and protection of front-end buffer
- Based on the IMOS platform, when the short-time interruption occurs between the front-end encoder or IPC and the storage device, video records generated during the interruption are automatically recorded to the storage device later on to implement permanently video protection.
- N+M protection
- Based on the IMOS platform, if the data cannot be successfully written from the front-end encoder or IPC to a storage device as planned, the video can automatically be written to other storage devices.
- Disk protection
- Once a disk error is detected, the disk repair process would automatically start. Data in the failed disk is recalculated from other disk in the array to remap the bad blocks of disk.
- Link protection
- Link aggregation and dynamic failover ensure the read/write bandwidth without affecting the availability of data channels.
- The file level backup
- Based on plan, the key data files can be backup on a local or remote.
- Seamless expansion based on LUN resources
- 2 Gigabyte Ethernet interfaces for front-end services (Another 8GE or 4 10GE optional); 2 24Gbps Mini SAS interfaces for back-end expansion.
- Based on the unique transverse expansion, massive storage grids are dynamically constructed after the IPSAN1624 is connected to the IP network. In addition to the 3D linear expansion of capacity, performance, and bandwidth, distributed data storage is provided to prevent data loss due to single device failure when all the data is stored in a large-capacity device.
- High density
- The innovative enclosure with 589mm depth and4U height that holds up to 24disks, is space-saving and applicable to the standard rack-mounted scenarios.
- Carrier-class applications with high availability
- The application of Intel 64-bit server platform architecture, 64-bit dual-core processor, ECC DDR3 memory, and 64-bit storage OS ensure excellent service continuity by providing stable and reliable data access. The system availability reaches up to 99.999%.
- The system would be forced into the security mode in case of a failure. High-speed cache data is stored in the data safe box. Storage media in the data safe box can roam to the new system together with the array disk. The system can be recovered securely and conveniently.
- Dual BIOS
- When the active BIOS fails to start, the system automatically detects the failure and switches to the standby BIOS. This ensures reliable system startup and BIOS update.
- Redundant power supplies
- The hot-swappable power supply is designed in redundancy and load balancing mode. Automatic power switching in case of failure and online replacement of failed power supply are supported.
- Overload protection
- The mechanism of hardware overload protection is provided. When the temperature reaches the protection threshold, the system automatically turns off to protect the disk data.
- When CPU and memory malfunction or reach the protection threshold, the system automatically sends alarm messages through mails, short messages, and SNMP Trap.
- Power protection
- Disk powered on sequentially during system startup, protection from impulse current.
- Multistage fan speed and energy saving
- Fans with multistage speed are configured in the hot-swappable frame in redundancy mode. System power consumption can be balanced intelligently with heat dissipation calculation to ensure low power consumption and stable operation of the system.
- Convenient maintenance
- Functions as indicator alarm, mail alarm, beep alarm, SNMP Trap alarm and SMS alarm are supported.
- Automatic startup after unexpected power-off, and timedstartup and shutdown are also available.
- The environmental monitoring function allows the monitoring of the utilization of network interface and CPU, the querying of the access of LUN and RAID, as well as the management of device voltage and temperature. In this way, administrators can comprehensively inspect system operation condition and reasonably allocate resources to maximize the device performance.
- Selected power supplies with highPFand conversion efficiency
- IntelCPU with cutting-edge process technology and advanced architecture
- Particularly selected chips with low power consumption forservice model of video surveillance
- Unique simplified design of board
- Reduced component type and quantity,under the affirmatory premise of the function, performance and reliability
- Multistage fan speed
- Several temperature sensors are configured and built inside to intelligently control the fan speed.
- Hibernation for unoccupied disks
- Intelligentcache design
- Reasonably sort and buffer the read/write databy intelligent algorithm reduce the disk read/write times, and reduce the hard disk power consumption.
Super Error Correction (SEC)
Three Dimensional Linear Expansion
High-Quality Hardware Design
Green Technology and Energy Conservation
|Storage controller||Intel 64-bit dual-core processor|
|Memory||4 GB, up to 16 GB|
|Management Interface||1 10 / 100 Mbps Ethernet interface|
|Front-end Service Interface||2 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps Ethernet interface
8 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps Ethernet interface (Optional)
4 10 GE SFP+ (Optional)
|Back-end Expansion Interface||2 24Gbps Mini SAS (Optional)|
|Host Connection||Up to 1024|
|HDD||24 SATA interfaces|
|Maximum Number of HDD||240|
|Disk Capacity||1 TB, 2 TB, 3 TB, 4 TB|
|Video Management||Direct-to-iSCSI data block storage
Video resource management
Manual, scheduled, alarm-triggered recording
|Video Retrieval & Playback||Video retrieval
Playback control (start, pause, stop, drag, single frame forward, multi-speed forward, and multi-speed back)
Playback stream via UDP, TCP
Playback video tag setting
|RAID||JBOD and RAID 0, 1, 10, 5, 50
Dedicated hot-spare disk and global hot-spare disk
|Maximum Number of LUNs||1024|
|Maximum Number of NAS Resources||1024|
|NAS Quota management||Soft and hardware quota management|
|Authority Management||Windowsclient: User mode and domain mode (user authentication by domain server)
NFS client : Host mode and user mode (Kerberos)
|Protocol Supported||iSCSI, NFS (V2,V3, V4), CIFS/SMB, FTP|
|Alarm Feature||Indicator alarm, beep alarm, mail alarm, SNMP Trap alarm, and short message alarm|
|Operating System||1+1 Redundant|
|Dimension (H×W×D)||Controller enclosure: 175.0mm × 481.6mm × 589.0mm
Disk enclosure: 175.0mm × 481.6mm × 589.0mm
Note: for standard cabinet with 800mm depth or above
|Power Consumption||Controller enclosure < 450 W (fully configured)
Disk enclosure < 350W (fully configured)
|Power Supply||100 V – 127 V / 200 V – 240 V AC, 60 Hz/50 Hz|
Without HDDs: < 25.5 kg; Fully configured：< 43kg
Disk enclosure Without HDDs: < 19.5kg; Fully configured：< 37kg
|Authentication Certificate||CE, FCC, TUV, UL, CCC|
|Operating temperature||5°C ~ 40°C / 41°F ~ 104°F, (10°C ~ 35°C / 50°F ~ 95°F Recommended)|
|Humidity||20%~80% RH (non-condensing)|